Coordination: East India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
Towards site-specific application of potash fertilizers in East India and Bangladesh.
Regional Projects & Demonstrations
- Project on Maximizing Crop Production Through Potassium Management
- Study on Effect of Potassium on Yield, Quality and Pre and Post Harvest Disease Resistance of Papaya, Mango, Banana, Pineapple and Passion Fruits.
- Efficiency of Potash Fertilizer Application in a Rice-Wheat Cropping System in North-West Bangladesh
- Studies on the Potash Fertilizer use Efficiency in Papaya (Carica papaya L.)
- Site-specific Nutrient Management in Coconut Plantations
- Effect of Potassium Application on Yield of Vegetable Crops
- Potassium Nutrition of Banana in Alluvial Soils of Bihar for Yield and Quality Enhancement
- Effect of Nitrogen & Potassium Levels on Yield of Potato and Maize Intercropping
- Maximizing Crop Production through Potassium Management
- Effect of Potash Application on Yield, Quality, Disease Resistance and Drought Tolerance in Groundnut
Active Project :
Past Project :
For more information, please contact the regional coordinator
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- K in the Literature: Grading of Potato Tuber as Influenced by Potassium Level and Mulch Materials more >
- Paper: Response of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) to Potassium Fertilization on K Deficient Soil in Northern Bangladesh more >
- K in the Literature: Distribution of Forms of Potassium in Relation to Different Agroecological regions of North-Eastern India more >
- Publication: Assessment of the Impact of Targeted Use of Fertilizer - Irrigated rice in Asia more >
- Regional Project: Effect of Potash Application on Yield, Quality, Disease Resistance and Drought Tolerance in Groundnut more >