The main aim of IPI activity in China is to promote "Balanced Nutrition" with emphasis on K nutrition in the main crops. To this end, IPI conducts research and extension activities designed to develop and transfer knowledge on the role of potassium in optimized crop nutrition, in order to ensure sustainable crop production through the efficient use of fertilizers.
Regional Projects & Demonstrations
- Fertigation Management in Young Apple Trees in Shandong, China
- Potassium Use in High Yield Crop System in Various Soil Types
- Study on Potassium Strategy to Maintain Crop Yield and the Balance of Potassium in Cropland
- Validation and Refining of K Fertilization Recommendations in Different Crops and Regions in China
- Developing Fertigation Techniques to Increase Maize Productivity, Nutrient and Water use Efficiency in Northeast China Plain
- Biological Approaches to Improving Potassium Uptake and use Efficiency in Rice Crop
- K Strategy to Increase Crop Yield, Quality and Soil K Fertility with Return of the Straw in Different Region of China
- Choose your App
What's new in the region...
- K in the Literature: Balanced Fertilizer Management Strategy Enhances Potato Yield and Marketing Quality more >
- Publication: e-ifc 45: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- Publication: e-ifc 44: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >
- K in the Literature: Combined Application of Polymer Coated Potassium Chloride and Urea Improved Fertilizer Use Efficiencies, Yield and Leaf Photosynthesis of Cotton on Saline Soil more >
- Publication: e-ifc 43: International Fertilizer Correspondent (Chinese edition) more >